We’re finding that business owners across the country are quickly warming up to the idea of adding a small fee to their customer’s card, especially after the effect of COVID-19 on small business owners.
So there’s only one question we have for you.
If you could stop paying processing fees, and pay a flat-fee of $64.95 instead (with no cancellation fee), how would you use that money to grow your business?
Pay your employees more?
Pay yourself more?
Put more money into advertising?
Buy more inventory?
Go on a vacation?
With rates going up like never before and businesses grappling with recovering from the pandemic—it’s quite possible that there’s never been a better time to switch your business to a Cash Discount Program.
So, let’s review: Processing rates are on the rise. Business owners are forced to pay higher fees because of rewards attached to their customer’s cards. You can eliminate these fees by passing along a small fee to your customer instead. And you’re leaning toward staying on Traditional Processing, instead of switching to a Cash Discount Program because “you just can’t do that to your customers.”
We were with you right up until that last one.
How about a quick review of Traditional vs Cash Discounting:
If you’re on Traditional Processing, you probably pay 2.5% or more to process credit cards. Let’s say you process $50,000 / month in volume—that’s approximately $1250 per month just to process credit cards.
If you switch to a Cash Discounting Program, you’ll pay a flat fee of $64.95 no matter how much volume you process. That’s approximately $1185 you could put back in your business each month.
We know what you’re thinking: But, it’s just not that easy.
But—what if it is just that easy?
Here’s a few more reasons why getting on a CASH DISCOUNT PROGRAM JUST MAKES SENSE:
- You’ll pay a flat fee of $64.95 no matter how much you process.
- You’ll be on a month-to-month contract with no cancellation fees if you change your mind.
- If your average ticket is below $20, your credit card customers will pay .89 or less per transaction. (Average ticket prices over $20 will pay a flat fee of 3.99%).
- We’ll provide you with a pre-programmed terminal that’s free for 30 days.
- You’ll get proper signage for your store to be compliant with Visa/Mastercard.
- You’ll save thousands of dollars per month and grow your business as a result.
So, yes you could stay on Traditional Processing, and continue to get sucker-punched by card-issuing banks every month.
We just wanted to let you know what your options are.
Ready to fight back against ever-rising credit card processing fees? Book a free 15-minute consultation and let’s find out if Cash Discounting is right for your business.