Level 3 processing requires the capture of specific line item data in credit card transactions. These additional data fields include merchant name and address, invoice number and tax amount, plus line item details such as item description, quantity and unit of measure, freight amount, and commodity and product codes.
When processessing Level 3 transactions you save money with lower interchange rates than those available for Level 1 or Level 2 purchases. In addition, you receive detailed reporting that allows your to track transactions from inception to settlement.
- Substantial saving accepting credit cards
- Recurring billing (system will remember customers data for next transaction)
- Fast, easy setup with live support
- 80% of credit cards accepted must be Corporate, Purchase, Commercial, or Business cards
- Business must primarily sell to other businesses