Applications: The only thing standing between you and your deal. The process can be confusing but follow our steps and you’ll get it done without a ton of back and forth. (Please note if you are a new rep turning in your first 5 deals, you may use the Quick App Process. Please scroll to the bottom and click on QUICK APP & JOTFORM).
1. Use OneHub link to submit your deal. If you don’t have a OneHub link, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you get your link, you’ll create a login and password and you need to remember it. Then, drop a test file into your folder to make sure you know how to do it. Contact email@example.com for help.
2. Choose the correct application for your merchant. If you are turning in a Dual Pricing deal, you’ll use the PCB Dual Pricing Application unless told otherwise.
3. Decide if you will be submitting your application by downloading and getting a wet signature in person or if you will be using DocuSign for a digital signature.
4. Watch the video’s in the Video Training Section for how to complete a Merchant application, and how to fill it out on DocuSign (if using DocuSign). We also recommend printing out the Sample Completed Application to reference.
5. Still have questions? After you have done the above steps, you may reach out to us with questions. Our office will contact you if anything is missing from your application.
DOWNLOAD: PCB Traditional Application – TSYS (without download sheet)
DOWNLOAD: SAMPLE COMPLETED PCB Traditional Processing Application(with download sheet)
DOWNLOAD: SAMPLE COMPLETED WorldPay Traditional Processing Application (without download sheet)
DOWNLOAD: Free Terminal Form(only available with Traditional Processing)
PCB Referral Partner Agreement (PCBancard of Indiana Reps)
[VIDEO] What Happens After I Submit my Application?(3 min video explaining what happens after you submit your application)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be set up as a User in DocuSign.
Quick App Process for new agents one their first 5 deals:
Required: Listen to Jason’s Training before using! Skip to [30:05 – 42:00] for training on this process.
Questions? Contact Emma.
Any agent that wants to submit a deal with Cannabis must register with the bank and send a copy of their drivers license, front and back (clear copies). It must be an individual (no Corps, LLC’s etc). The bank just needs to keep track of who is handling the account due to cannabis laws. If any agent has a desire to enter this market, please make sure you complete our DocuSign, and we will submit it to the bank. Request the DocuSign from email@example.com. Do not turn in a Cannabis deal until you do this first. DocuSign includes Agent Compensation plan.
QUICK APP/JOTFORM FOR CANNABIS – please request this link from Kristen@pcbancard.com once you have completed / gathered the above items.